Birmingham family lawyer receives national recognition

Birmingham family lawyer receives national recognition

We are pleased to share that Nadia Butt from the National Legal Service Solicitors Birmingham office has been awarded the Family Law Advanced Accreditation from The Law Society, specialising in Children Private Law and Violence in the Home.

For Nadia to have achieved the Family Law Advanced Accreditation she had to demonstrate that she has and will maintain the required level of competence and knowledge, as defined by the Law Society in her chosen specialist areas of Family Law.

Nadia’s achievement demonstrates her skill set and expertise and we are delighted to see her achieve that recognition at National Legal Service Solicitors.

Nadia Butt said:

Achieving this accreditation was important to me as it furthers my aim to provide the highest quality of legal services to my clients; demonstrating our devotion to their circumstances, which can often be a challenging time for them. From a personal perspective, I wanted to be an expert in my field and highlight my commitment to Family Law.

Kirsty Richards, Head of Family, said:

I am delighted for Nadia’s achievement in respect of her Law Society Family Law Advanced Accreditation.  She has worked hard to receive that recognition and mark of excellence.  It has been a celebrated moment for all at NLS but especially for the team at our Birmingham Branch that work with Nadia on a daily basis. It is so lovely to see everyone cheer her success and I look forward to the next stages of her career development with us.

Other Articles

In short, money laundering involves taking the financial proceeds of criminal activity and making them appear legal by passing them through legitimate businesses.
Under UK law, a forced marriage is defined as a marriage in which one or both people do not or cannot consent and pressure or abuse is used to force them into the union.
Free Consultation

We know that no two cases are ever the same and we are dedicated to guiding you through the legal process with tailored solutions which work for you. Fill out the form below to request your free consultation today.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.