There are many motoring offences & road traffic offences but just a few of these include:
- Driving without insurance
- Driving without a license
- Driving under the influence
- Driving while disqualified
- Dangerous driving
You can be penalised in several ways. This could be through penalty points, by having your license revoked, by being fined, or even through imprisonment.
With these potentially serious consequences it is essential that you seek representation by experienced solicitors who are specialised in motoring law. This should be done as soon as you are made aware of the proceedings against you. If you are called in to the Police Station we strongly encourage you to contact a solicitor first to discuss the matter.
While the seriousness of driving offences cannot be underplayed, the consequences of a sentence should not be forgotten either:
- If you lose your car you will lose many liberties and opportunity.
- If your career depends on having access to a vehicle, you will become unemployed. Loss of a licence could make transporting your family and friends more difficult. Transport becomes costly and laborious.
Legal representation is an absolute necessity to ensure you are not unjustly treated by the court.
Legal aid is not available for motoring cases. We have fixed fees and we will charge on a contract agreed upon and signed by you. We will advise you as to what we expect the likely outcome in the court will be and what your next action should be.