Motoring offences can happen to any individual and the penalties can be serious, with potential outcomes including fines, disqualification or in some cases imprisonment.
The following are Summary Only motoring offences and can be dealt with at a single hearing
- Driving over the speed limit.
- Failure to stop after an Accident
- Failure to exchange details after an accident
- Failure to provide details of driver on request
- Failure to provide insurance details on request
- Failure to be in proper control of your car
- Driving over the prescribed limit of alcohol or drugs
- Using a hand held device whilst driving
- Driving without due care and attention
- Being in charge of a vehicle whilst over the prescribed limit of alcohol or drugs.
- Driving without insurance
- Driving whilst disqualified
We charge a fixed fee for a summary only motoring offences dealt with in one hearing. The fees are as follows:
For Half a Day at Court: £ xxx plus VAT
Full Day at Court: £ xxx plus VAT
Additional Costs include
- Travel Time to Court £50 plus VAT
- Travel costs to Court 0.42p per mile by car or £31.60 per railcard
- Initial telephone conference to obtain instructions and preliminary advice in respect of plea
- Consideration of all Documents provided by client
- Initial communication with Police or CPS
- Thereafter preparation of plea and mitigation ahead of the hearing or an application for no case to answer
- Representation at Hearing.
- Correspondence as to advice and outcome of your case
For more information please use our contact form or call 0203 601 5051 and we’ll be happy to help you.